£20k - 30k per year
5 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate Paid Search Executive – Digital Acquisition to join one of the fastest growing and exciting eCommerce companies in the UK based from their Head Office in Preston.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, the Paid Search Executive will focus on online paid search activities - this will include Google Adwords, display advertising, re-targeting and paid social media advertising. The successful candidate will exude a passion for marketing, have a ‘can do’ attitude and be a creative thinker.
The responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Manage all paid search and wider digital acquisition channels
- Introduce new digital acquisition channels where opportunities have been identified
- Develop a conversion rate strategy for the business, monitoring performance on a daily basis
- Monitor competitor activities online
- Create compelling ad content
- Managing the paid budget to achieve ROI targets
- Produce regular internal reports on digital acquisition activities, understanding trends and proposing actions based on results
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure Optimum Medical is at the forefront of industry developments
As a PPC Executive, you will have the following key skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience in paid search advertising and digital acquisition
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude to your work and high level of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Analytical and data-focused, with an understanding of Google Analytics and other relevant reporting platforms
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.