This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate Paid Search Executive – Digital Acquisition to join one of the fastest growing and exciting eCommerce companies in the UK based from their Head Office in Preston.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, the Paid Search Executive will focus on online paid search activities - this will include Google Adwords, display advertising, re-targeting and paid social media advertising. The successful candidate will exude a passion for marketing, have a ‘can do’ attitude and be a creative thinker.
The responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Manage all paid search and wider digital acquisition channels
- Introduce new digital acquisition channels where opportunities have been identified
- Develop a conversion rate strategy for the business, monitoring performance on a daily basis
- Monitor competitor activities online
- Create compelling ad content
- Managing the paid budget to achieve ROI targets
- Produce regular internal reports on digital acquisition activities, understanding trends and proposing actions based on results
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure Optimum Medical is at the forefront of industry developments
As a PPC Executive, you will have the following key skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience in paid search advertising and digital acquisition
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude to your work and high level of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Analytical and data-focused, with an understanding of Google Analytics and other relevant reporting platforms
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £22k - 26k per year
Do you have PPC experience and are you looking for an exciting change this year? Forward Role has parternerd with one of our key clients in recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their talented PPC team. You will get the opportunity to work for a global ecommerce brand, who are expanding their di...
- £22k - 28k per year
Forward Role is excited to be working with an international retailer in Blackburn, who are expanding their digital team and are looking for an experienced PPC Executive. You will be responsible in bringing all paid acquisition activities back in house, which is currently outsourced to an external...
- £20k - 30k per year
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented PPC Marketing Executive to join an established eCommerce business based in Preston town centre. The successful candidate will report into the Head of eCommerce and will work with a highly focused marketing team to meet company goals. You will be resp...
- £22k - 26k per year
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company on the rise! They are adding an additional PPC Executive to their expanding team due to continued growth of the department. You’ll be based from our eCommerce Clients Head Office in Stockport, located near to Stockport Train Station a...