Do you have PPC experience and are you looking for an exciting change this year? Forward Role has parternerd with one of our key clients in recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their talented PPC team.
You will get the opportunity to work for a global ecommerce brand, who are expanding their digital team and are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious individual to join their company. They have achieved big things both in the UK and established themselves interntaionally. They are looking for this person to help in continuing to drive the brand forward.
This is a great chance for someone to make their mark and progress within a exciting and evolving company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns, ensuring optimisation across Goggle, Bing, Shopping, retargeting and Paid Social. You will support the digital marketing team in day to activities and aid the development of Paid Media Assistants. Monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns whilst providing feedback on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Analysing performance and data to develop effective campaigns, optimising and driving the best ROI for campaigns
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Keeping on top of industry updates, including betas from search partners and presenting opportunities
- Monthly budget management a for Paid Search Accounts
- Utilising search terms and best practise to identify feed optimisation opportunities
- Testing and monitoring PPC adcopy
- At least, one year working in a PPC related role
- Educated to degree level, ideally marketing but not essential
- Strong ecommerce or retail experience would be advantageous
- Commercially aware and numerical individual
- Experience in managing shopping campaigns including Google or Bing in addition to working with bid management tools
- Use of Google Analytics and Coremetrics
Apply now to be considered: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 28k per year
Forward Role is excited to be working with an international retailer in Blackburn, who are expanding their digital team and are looking for an experienced PPC Executive. You will be responsible in bringing all paid acquisition activities back in house, which is currently outsourced to an external...
- £20k - 30k per year
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented PPC Marketing Executive to join an established eCommerce business based in Preston town centre. The successful candidate will report into the Head of eCommerce and will work with a highly focused marketing team to meet company goals. You will be resp...
- £22k - 26k per year
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company on the rise! They are adding an additional PPC Executive to their expanding team due to continued growth of the department. You’ll be based from our eCommerce Clients Head Office in Stockport, located near to Stockport Train Station a...
- £20k - 30k per year
This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate Paid Search Executive – Digital Acquisition to join one of the fastest growing and exciting eCommerce companies in the UK based from their Head Office in Preston. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, the Paid Search Executive will focus on ...