£24k - 28k per year
4 months ago
Paid Media Executive - Fashion
Do you have experience in paid media and would love to work for a global brand dominating the fashion industry? Based in the heart on Manchester! Then this could be a great role for you!
I have partnered with one of our key clients in the fashion industry who are looking to expand their established paid media team. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about retail and progressing in a paid media position. You will get the opportunity to work across one of their core brands and be apart of their brilliant paid media campaigns from start to finish.
- Supporting and delivering on the paid media marketing activity with a key focus on paid search and paid social.
- Delivering the paid media marketing strategy to acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing customer base utilising various procedures
- Support the Paid Media team with the creation and delivery of campaigns
- Working across paid social with a key focus on Facebook & Instagram
- Creating ads that are creative and engaging across core channels
- Strategy planning and implementation around paid social
- Campaign reporting and analysis, reviewing campaign effectiveness to maximise results
- Drive innovation and explore new paid media opportunities
- Liaising with the wider digital team
- Working with the Buying & Merchandising, content and design team when needed
- Communicating effectively to the Head of Paid Media Manager and Head of Digital where needed
- Look at paid content strategy in line with paid social campaigns, on all channels including Instagram, Facebook YouTube and Pinterest
Ideally you will have 1-2 year’s experience in PPC in an in-house or agency role. An interest in the retail/fashion industry would be beneficial, in addition to experience working in an ecommerce/fashion environment.
As well as a competitive salary there are lots of other added benefits! From team socials, discount on products, salary reviews and lots more.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch on 0161 914 8499 or alternatively email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to chat you through the opportunity in more detail.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.