This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company on the rise! They are adding an additional PPC Executive to their expanding team due to continued growth of the department. You’ll be based from our eCommerce Clients Head Office in Stockport, located near to Stockport Train Station and is easily accessible from Manchester City Centre.
We are now recruiting for a PPC Executive, reporting to the Paid Media Manager. The role is to assist with the creation, optimisation and reporting for PPC and paid social campaigns. You will be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets.
We are looking for an analytically minded self-starter who loves numbers, data and has good attention to detail and that is keen to progress their career within a fast moving environment.
The responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Management of PPC & PLA accounts and analysing and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Plan and manage paid search campaigns across PPC, paid social, shopping and retargeting
- Manage and optimise shopping campaigns ensuring we have maximum PLA visibility across Google and Bing
- Execute short and long-term paid search campaigns
- Monitor daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and CPCs
- Perform keyword research and monitor bid management
- Creating new campaigns as new products are launched
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings
As a PPC Executive you will ideally have the following key skills:
- Ideally a degree or equivalent marketing qualification
- Have a minimum of 1 years paid search experience
- Be Google AdWords and Bing qualified
- Have Experience working with PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Google Merchant Centre, Bing Shopping etc)
- Be comfortable with Adwords and Bing ad editor
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £22k - 26k per year
Do you have PPC experience and are you looking for an exciting change this year? Forward Role has parternerd with one of our key clients in recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their talented PPC team. You will get the opportunity to work for a global ecommerce brand, who are expanding their di...
- £22k - 28k per year
Forward Role is excited to be working with an international retailer in Blackburn, who are expanding their digital team and are looking for an experienced PPC Executive. You will be responsible in bringing all paid acquisition activities back in house, which is currently outsourced to an external...
- £20k - 30k per year
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented PPC Marketing Executive to join an established eCommerce business based in Preston town centre. The successful candidate will report into the Head of eCommerce and will work with a highly focused marketing team to meet company goals. You will be resp...
- £20k - 30k per year
This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate Paid Search Executive – Digital Acquisition to join one of the fastest growing and exciting eCommerce companies in the UK based from their Head Office in Preston. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, the Paid Search Executive will focus on ...