This is an exciting opportunity for a talented PPC Marketing Executive to join an established eCommerce business based in Preston town centre. The successful candidate will report into the Head of eCommerce and will work with a highly focused marketing team to meet company goals. You will be responsible for helping to define the strategy, daily management, operation and delivery of our growing paid campaigns.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. We are looking for someone with an excellent knowledge and passion for paid search marketing.
The responsibilities of the PPC Marketing Executive:
- Responsibility for building and developing paid campaigns across PPC, Search, Shopping, Paid Social and Display Networks.
- Perform daily account management and of paid accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Reporting performance and optimising effectiveness to sales and budget forecasts
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- The ability to spot data trends and adapt our message to ensure it performs effectively
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to company goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
The key skills of the PPC Executive:
- Google ads, Google Analytics, and Bing certification is a plus
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing)
- Managing large media spends
- Commercial awareness within a digital market place
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce meaningful information.
- Be in-the-know about industry trends and ensure we're constantly pushing the boundaries with paid campaigns
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Experience in Google shopping and feed optimisation
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £22k - 26k per year
Do you have PPC experience and are you looking for an exciting change this year? Forward Role has parternerd with one of our key clients in recruiting for a PPC Executive to join their talented PPC team. You will get the opportunity to work for a global ecommerce brand, who are expanding their di...
- £22k - 28k per year
Forward Role is excited to be working with an international retailer in Blackburn, who are expanding their digital team and are looking for an experienced PPC Executive. You will be responsible in bringing all paid acquisition activities back in house, which is currently outsourced to an external...
- £22k - 26k per year
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company on the rise! They are adding an additional PPC Executive to their expanding team due to continued growth of the department. You’ll be based from our eCommerce Clients Head Office in Stockport, located near to Stockport Train Station a...
- £20k - 30k per year
This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate Paid Search Executive – Digital Acquisition to join one of the fastest growing and exciting eCommerce companies in the UK based from their Head Office in Preston. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, the Paid Search Executive will focus on ...