£22k - 28k per year
4 months ago
Forward Role is excited to be working with an international retailer in Blackburn, who are expanding their digital team and are looking for an experienced PPC Executive. You will be responsible in bringing all paid acquisition activities back in house, which is currently outsourced to an external agency. You'll be creating and developing PPC strategies and work hands on with paid search campaigns.
The company is on high growth and this will be an exciting time to join a business where you will be able to inspire their online growth potential through various campaigns including Pay Per Click (PPC), Paid Search, Display, Retargeting and Shopping.
The Role and Responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Responsible for the day to day management of agreed PPC strategies and achievement of agreed targets and budgets
- The production and implementation of a weekly, monthly and annual pay per click search income plan in line with defined marketing and commercial business targets and associated reporting
- Take responsibility for improving PPC ad creative, impression share, quality scores, cost per click, cost per conversion, cost per acquisition, cost of sale, conversion rate factors and bounce rate reduction
- Working with the wider Marketing Teams to deliver increased sales and optimise conversion through optimum digital customer experience.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all relevant metrics including spend, conversions and return on advertising investment
- Review PPC technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to grow our search capabilities
Key Skills of the PPC Executive:
- 1+ years of PPC experience
- Experience in using Bing and Google ads as well as Google AdWords and Analytics
- Experience in developing digital marketing strategy and structuring search campaign performance
- Experience of managing and handling multiple PPC accounts
- Budget handling and able to keep a handle on performance targets
- Present ideas and optimise opportunities when necessary to ensure maximum results for the business
- Analytically minded and experience in using Excel
Work well both individually and as part of a team, organised and proactive
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.