£28k - 30k per year
Salary up to £30k
Cheshire – 2 days office, 3 days home
Are you a lover of travel, spending your 25 days annual leave globe-trotting on week long holidays for less than the price of your weekly shop? An experienced Paid Media professional, feeling stagnant in your role, desperate for autonomy and the ability to work across multiple channels? Forward Role are proud to be once again supporting a well-known travel business in their search for an experienced and ambitious PPC Executive.
Search marketing for the travel industry is becoming increasingly complex and this role is central to driving the performance of the businesses paid search marketing for their European markets, so are needing a candidate with ‘hands on’ paid search experience. You will work within a team that is at the forefront of performance marketing and will be involved in a number of exciting projects to drive the business forward, and from time-to-time this will also include involvement in other paid channels like paid social, YouTube and display.
Core responsibilities include:
- Drive the improved performance of PPC accounts in Google and Bing Ads - you will create and plan a variety of PPC campaigns and proactively implement optimisation recommendations.
- Contribute to the account development plan for multiple company brands and ensure key projects are on track.
- Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions across the accounts, including: Setting and changing target CPA and target ROAS bid strategies.
- Using Excel to incorporate business data into bid strategies.
- In conjunction with the Senior PPC Executive, you will be responsible for implementing the overall paid search strategy.
- Running competitor analysis to inform bidding strategies e.g. impression share & top of page insights.
- Creating new audiences in SA360 to retarget high converting pots of users
- Update weekly PPC performance reports and contribute to monthly review meetings, to clearly attribute the value of our search marketing efforts.
- Support the Paid Media Manager Manager in a range of activities to support our cross-channel digital marketing efforts, including campaign planning, set up, monitoring and reporting.
Your skills & experience:
- 12 months+ experience in managing medium to large Google Ads accounts – preferably holding Google Ads Certification.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Ads and Search Ads 360 is essential.
- Genuine passion for the Search Industry and where it’s heading.
- Results driven.
What you will get in return for your skills & experience:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- FREE 7 day holiday at one of 100 destinations to choose from across the world
- Heavily discounted holiday rates throughout the year
- A collaborative, respectful and flexible working environment, the team are currently working 3 days from the office and the rest from home
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.