£30k - 35k per year
Salary up to £35k
Manchester City Centre – 1 day a week
Are you a Paid Search expert with the power to turn clicks into students? Do you dream of optimising search campaigns that leave your competitors bewildered? How about working for a business that doesn’t care where you work, as long as you’re popping into the Manchester City Centre office for a development day with your Manager per week?
Forward Role are supporting a renowned Education institute, whose culture to the very core surrounds personal and professional development, empowering students across the nation with high-calibre training and education! They’re now looking to hire a brand new PPC Executive to report into a very talented PPC Manager, who Forward Role proudly placed into their role last year so know first-hand how brilliant they are! The PPC Manager is now looking to develop the Search strategy, after an exciting period of hyper growth through business acquisitions over recent months, and so is looking for a new Executive to manage the search activations and optimisations across Google and Microsoft.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Team up with the PPC Manager to conjure up an awe-inspiring paid search strategy within budget
- Managing Microsoft Advertising, guiding business search activity to new heights.
- Manage paid media across multiple brands within Group across various paid search platforms.
- Support with display and video campaigns across various company brands
- Support the management of Google Ads account, crafting compelling ad copy.
- Daily optimisation of paid search tactics, analysing keywords, and checking budgets against spend
- Cast your creativity on visual acquisition media like YouTube discovery and video campaigns.
- Monthly reporting using Google Data Studio, revealing the magic behind key metrics.
- Ensure your paid search strategy aligns seamlessly with the overall marketing strategy.
- Keep an eye on and staying ahead of updates and trends.
Your skills & experience:
- 1-2 years hands on experience in managing paid search campaigns – both in-house and agency experience will be considered
- Expertise in managing budgets independently
- Proficiency in Google Ads and/or SearchAds360
- Microsoft Advertising skills
- Extra points for display and video format mastery within Google Ads
What you will get in return for your skills & experiences:
- The flexibility to work in a truly hybrid environment where you can decide whether to spend the majority of your week either at home or in the office
- A highly competitive compensation package of up to £35k
- Vast opportunities for professional development – the entire business model is based around personal and professional development, access to educational courses to further your skillset at your fingertips
- Collaborate with a team of talented, likeminded and close-knit digital specialists who are as passionate about performance as you are!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.