£25k - 30k per year
3 months ago
Brand new opportunity for a PPC Executive to join an entrepreneurial Fintech Brand in Manchester as they look to expand their paid media team. You’ll be responsible for big lead generation campaigns primarily across PPC but also you’ll be running campaigns across paid social and display. You’ll work with a great wider team and be managed by a well-respected Paid Media Manager!
You will have day to day responsibilities of implementing paid search campaigns and ensuring that they are continually optimised to improve the quality of leads and ROI.
PPC Executive Responsibilities:
- Creation of new accounts as and when required on Google Adwords, Bing and Yahoo.
- Analysing performance and data to develop effective campaigns
- Point of contact for bid management queries and best practise guidance
- Monthly budget management and invoice control for Paid Search Accounts
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products in the search landscape
- Tracking and analysis of results from PPC campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Keeping up to date with industry updates, including betas from search partners and sharing opportunities and ideas
PPC Executive Key Skills:
- Paid Social ie Facebook and Twitter experience
- Display activity management
- AdWords and Bing Professional Certification
- Experience of major SEM platforms Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing Ads
- Hands-on experience of building, growing and optimising paid search portfolios
- Experience working with bid management platforms such as Double Click
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.