£30k - 37k per year
about 2 years ago
Our eCommerce client based in Manchester, are looking to add a newly created PPC Manager role to their expanding digital search and marketing teams. You’ll be working in a brand new office environment which has some of the latest technology and is an amazing creative space.
The PPC Manager will be responsible for managing PPC AdWords Accounts and the implementation of various PPC campaigns whilst managing their performance and overseeing the PPC strategy for the business whilst working closely with the Digital Director.
Responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Day to day creation, implementation and performance analysis of PPC campaigns and strategies across Goole and Bing
- Improve the customer journey for customers acquired through PPC campaigns
- Create and implement a rigorous testing strategy and report on competitor activity
- Ad Copy testing and optimisation including A/B testing on landing pages
- Deliver regular reports recommending improvements and analyse and interpret data to identify key opportunities
Key Skills of the PPC Manager:
- Hands on experience of managing PPC Account management
- Experience with various budget PPC Accounts
- Strong knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing and Google Analytics
- AdWords certified essential, Google Analytics IQ desired but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience using bid management tools
- Commercially Focussed
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.