Location:Manchester City Centre
£28k - 33k per year
Permanent – salary up to £33k
Manchester City Centre
Are you interested in working for an organisation who are truly a market leader and major player in their industry? Want to work in a truly varied role, with full creative reigns to strategize, build and execute your PPC campaigns, with the backing of a multi-million pound budget? If yes, our reputable Professional Services client have a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search Manager with your name on it!
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the planning and everyday management of multiple PPC accounts across the Google and Microsoft networks
- Strategic planning across PPC accounts managed within the team
- Continual optimisation through testing to increase account performance
- Producing and presenting reports on PPC activity to internal stakeholders
- Working effectively with the other members of the PPC and digital team to maintain effective results from all accounts
- Have an overview of activity and results of all paid search activity ensuring that you are adhering to best practice and standards outlined
- Monitoring bid management of campaigns across all PPC networks to identify trends, opportunities and areas of concern
Your skills & experience:
- 2+ years PPC experience – either agency or in house
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Data Studio and Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis
- A strong commercial acumen and results driven
- Knowledge of PPC campaigns
- Previous experience of planning, forecasting and budgeting
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.