£25k - 32k per year
over 2 years ago
Embedded in a vibrant part of Altrincham, this lead generation business offers a great career path with working with some of the top professionals in the industry. They offer a competitive salary as well as a fun and cosy work environment! This is a chance to lead and grow a PPC team!
We are recruiting for a PPC Manager to join the Search Marketing team. They are renowned for its client service and has ambitious growth plans. This is a hands-on role in which the successful candidate will be involved in devising cutting edge paid search strategies for SME brands.
The role of the PPC Manager:
The PPC Manager will be responsible for managing a number of paid search campaigns. This will involve creating tailored strategies, builds, audits, handling specific budgets and regularly liaising with clients to inform and manage expectations. Other responsibilities include working on growing the agency and influencing direction. The agency prides itself on ethics and doing things in the right way so clients get lots of time and attention.
To ensure campaigns are successfully integrated across multiple channels, the PPC Manager will work closely with other internal teams.
This role is not your average PPC Manager role. This is about being a voice and vital central cog in the business. Growing and developing the agency under your guidance and managing other PPC managers. An incredible opportunity for someone to further build and lead a PPC agency.
The ideal PPC Manager:
- Someone with clear and confident communication skills who can work as part of a team to deliver best in class campaigns.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years work experience in a PPC role heavily involved managing client budgets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are also essential as well as excellent time management and organisation skills.
- The successful candidate will have a strong interest in paid search marketing and the wider media industry.
- Google Ads and Analytics expertise is essential. FB/Instagram also beneficial.
- Ecommerce – Google Shopping and Shopify experience very beneficial.
- It is essential that applicants keep up to date with the latest industry news, developments and best practices.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.