Forward Role Digital is working with a fast growing online retailer based in the North West which provides on-trend and celebrity inspired fashion worldwide! The company has enjoyed exponential sales growth and has dressed some of the biggest bloggers and celebs.
As we continue to invest heavily in our current and future digital strategy, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our Digital Marketing department for a PPC Manager. This role will be responsible for delivering multi £million online advertising campaigns on time & within budget, which both meet and exceed business objectives.
Reporting into the Senior Search Manager, you will work across our entire portfolio of brands be tasked with delivering our core KPI’s within the paid search space alongside our agency. This is a crucial role within the business, managing our largest digital acquisition channel, and so we are looking someone who is comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and can challenge senior management through data and innovation.
What you’ll be responsible for as the PPC Manager:
- Managing large PPC budgets across out entire portfolio of brands
- Working alongside our agency to deliver against a number of KPI’s on-target and on-budget
- Keeping our paid search activity at the cutting edge and helping to drive the PPC roadmap to take current performance to the next level
- Responsible for managing and developing one PPC Executive
- Creating reports to measure success of campaigns vs. targets.
- Analysing results of campaigns to identifying opportunities, feeding back performance and proposed actions to senior management
- Understanding trends and providing contextual commentary and actions
- Propose and implement AB and multi-variate test cases
- Working alongside the wider digital marketing team to ensure our PPC activity is playing its role alongside wider business objectives
Key attributes of the PPC Manager:
- Minimum 3 years PPC experience
- Extremely strong Adwords and Analytics skills
- Knowledge of Doubleclick and other paid media marketing suites would be advantageous
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
- An appetite to think outside the box and challenge convention
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to constantly learn new trends and new skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a PPC Manager to be a crucial part of their new office. It's a really excit...
- £25k - 32k per year
Embedded in a vibrant part of Altrincham, this lead generation business offers a great career path with working with some of the top professionals in the industry. They offer a competitive salary as well as a fun and cosy work environment! This is a chance to lead and grow a PPC team! We are recr...
- £30k - 35k per year
Senior PPC Manager, Digital Agency, Liverpool City Centre Our client, an award winning digital search agency in Liverpool are looking for a talented Senior PPC Manager to join their growing paid media team. They are looking for someone who is an expert in their field and who has extensive experie...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 40k per year
Senior PPC Manager, New Manchester Agency, £35- £40k Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are establishing themselves in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. It's a really exciting opportunity to be part of an office with a sta...