£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
Salary up to £50k
Windermere – 1 day a week
Are you a hands on, Senior PPC Professional ready to take on a truly career-changing role? Be part of a family-feel, yet nationally stretched high-growth Retailer who are transforming their digital landscape? Forward Role are thrilled to be partnering with one of the UK’s leading Retailers within the home & lifestyle arena, to recruit their brand new PPC Manager to play an integral part to play in the future success of the company.
Leading both brand and non-brand PPC for the organisation, you will be initially work with an external agency with a view to off-board the PPC accounts in coming months. If you’re not looking for a role that ‘rolls up your sleeves’ and still activates the day to day campaigns, afraid this one isn’t for you as the team need an in-house expert running the paid search (Google & Bing), Shopping, P-Max and Display accounts! The company culture here is truly remarkable, they are a family-values lead organisation with the belief that a supportive, transparent & honest leadership team make for a happy workforce.
Your background will be:
- You must have significant experience of PPC, preferably B2C and ideally in a multichannel business with a significant online business.
- You’ll have demonstrable operational excellence of championing, leading and supporting change in a dynamic business. With proven experience in developing and articulating a strategic PPC plan, as well as clearly translating it into an executable operational roadmap
- You’ll also have experience of managing campaigns across paid activities in the Google & Bing Advertising Suites (search, programmatic)
- You have experience delivering paid social campaigns comprising acquisition, brand awareness, and for organic amplification, along with experience of managing and optimising affiliate programmes with the key affiliate networks
- You possess strong excel skills and experience developing reporting suites, as well as general computer literacy.
- You’ll have 3rd party relationship management experience, ideally with media agencies, along with experience of digital analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics
- You are commercially astute and poses strong analytical skills, and able to make sense of complex problems quickly with the ability to turn data into simple actions without paralysis by analysis
What you’ll get in return for your skills & experience:
- A highly competitive salary including discretionary bonus
- Group pensions plan and 29 days holiday
- A flexible, hybrid working environment – the team work from the stunning Windermere flagship office every Wednesday, with the rest working from home
- Huge employee discounts
- A genuinely happy, supportive and progressive working environment at all levels of the business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.