£28k - 32k per year
almost 2 years ago
We have partnered with an exciting business based in Nottingham city centre, working for an innovative brand. They are now looking to expand their digital marketing team and are looking for an experienced PPC expert to join their team. It is a great time to join the business, as they are currently in high growth mode, after they have invested into their core paid channels, which are growing immensely.
As the PPC Manager, you will get the opportunity to lead and deliver on all paid media activity. Developing strategies, informing campaign activity and delivering quality leads into the business. In addition to tracking campaign performance and providing campaign insights.
You will get the chance to really take full ownership of the PPC channel and help drive the business forward. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will get the opportunity to make an impact and be a part of evolving tech business.
- Managing and optimising paid media accounts including Google, Bing and LinkedIn advertising
- Identifying PPC strategies and delivering those within budget and in line with business objectives
- Being commercially aware, analysing trends and data to get insight into developing new campaigns, across various channels
- Monitoring overall PPC budgets and bids to improve cost per acquisition (CPA)
- Testing ad copy where necessary and writing captivating copy for all ads
- Regularly targeting key audiences and looking at key word selection
- Liaising with the wider digital team, including working closing with the content team and designers in regards to conversion (CRO)
- Maintain key partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Paid social, focusing around LinkedIn adverting
- Ideal 2-3 years experience in PPC
- Excellent knowledge and experience to delivering high returning PPC campaigns
- Experience in paid media channels ad search/display networks, Including Google & Bing
- Experience in regards to delivering campaigns focused around paid social
- Excellent industry knowledge, can confidently use industry tools and techniques where necessary
- Knowledge of other digital channels will be beneficial, such as SEO
- Very analytical, proficient with Excel and Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.