This a new role to business reporting into the senior stakeholders of a growing marketing team. The new PPC Manager will be responsible for bringing PPC back in house from an agency making this a exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to manage the whole holistic paid search channels.
This role is not to be missed as you will have plenty of opportunity to grow within one of the most sought after businesses in the area! You’ll be situated no more than a 5 minute walk from the local train station to be based from their Head Office in Bolton!
As the PPC Manager you will hold the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders with the direction of paid search channels with you holding responsibility for ideation, creation, implementation and ongoing optimisation of the PPC strategy and campaign performance including looking at growth channels such as display and paid social
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords
- Ensure all PPC campaigns are delivered are being managed
- Management of PPC planning, forecasting and reconciliation process
- Co-ordinating implementation of learnings, know-how, optimisation techniques, tactics and technologies
- Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metric.
- Manage, maintain and build audiences for targeting and re-targeting
- Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals
The PPC Manager should ideally come with the following experience:
- Extensive experience in PPC campaign management, analysis and reporting.
Experience in planning and delivering large budgets from long to short term.
Proven working knowledge of Google search, GDN and video
- Practical knowledge of tracking systems and technologies, applying best practice to ensure consistent and accurate reporting.
- Knowledge of paid social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £27k - 33k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Forward Role Digital is looking to help a prestigious eCommerce business in Bolton to recruit a new Paid Search Manager (PPC) to join their digital marketing team. Our Client is an international retailer operating from their head office in Bolton, where you’ll be looking to maximising the ROI thr...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Are you a PPC and Shopping specialist looking for your next move in the ever-evolving paid search market? You’ll be joining a leading fashion brand based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, who are on the hunt for a Senior PPC Manager to lead and manage the paid search function for the busine...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
PPC Executive / Manager / £30-£35k / Manchester City Centre We are working exclusively with an innovative and forward thinking tech business who are expanding into international territories, with exciting plans to take their brand to the next level! With offices across the UK and US, this role is...
- £24k - 32k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior PPC Executive – Travel We have partnered with an established and ambitious travel business who have experienced consecutive years of growth and are continuing to expand on their key digital channels and grow the business further. They are the largest and most reputable brand in their secto...