Are you an expert in all things PPC? Want to work for an International, highly successful retailer based in Manchester? We are on the hunt for a talented PPC Manager who will drive our business forward and help establish us as market leaders globally.
As we continue to invest heavily in our current and future digital strategy, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our International department for a PPC Manager. This role requires an innovative and driven PPC specialist to take responsibility for large budget campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time & within budget whilst meeting or exceeding our business objectives. Reporting into the International Acquisition Manager you will work across our Global brand portfolio and be tasked with delivering our core KPI’s within the paid search space alongside our agency.
As the new International PPC Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with colleagues and agencies to support the creation of innovative integrated media plans that reach & communicate with our customers across relevant search platforms.
- Working alongside the wider marketing team to ensure PPC activity contributes efficiently to the wider business objectives.
- Educating the business on channel requirements to ensure we are leading the way with testing and innovation.
- Overseeing the successful delivery of campaigns, day-to-day management of media agency and accurate budget forecasting and management.
- Ensuring all activities have clear objectives and targets; analyse results and identify opportunities; feedback performance and actions to managers; help develop our PPC measurement best practices and processes; creating necessary reports.
- Building & maintaining strong, positive business relationships with Media Agency and Third Party Suppliers to successfully deliver our PPC strategy.
- Keeping up to date with developments in the paid search industry, spotting opportunities & collaborating with Manager and Media Agency to drive performance to the next level.
- Responsible for managing and developing PPC co-ordinators and executives.
As the PPC Manager you will have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in PPC.
- Extremely strong Adwords and Analytics skills required.
- Google Certification is preferable.
- Knowledge of DoubleClick and other paid media marketing suites would be advantageous.
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 35k per year
Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are expanding in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. They are leaders in search marketing and are looking to hire a PPC Manager to be a crucial part of their new office. It's a really excit...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
Forward Role Digital is working with a fast growing online retailer based in the North West which provides on-trend and celebrity inspired fashion worldwide! The company has enjoyed exponential sales growth and has dressed some of the biggest bloggers and celebs. As we continue to invest heavily ...
- £25k - 32k per year
Embedded in a vibrant part of Altrincham, this lead generation business offers a great career path with working with some of the top professionals in the industry. They offer a competitive salary as well as a fun and cosy work environment! This is a chance to lead and grow a PPC team! We are recr...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 40k per year
Senior PPC Manager, New Manchester Agency, £35- £40k Forward Role are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s largest digital agencies who are establishing themselves in the North West with a brand new office in Manchester. It's a really exciting opportunity to be part of an office with a sta...