£35k - 45k per year
PPC Manager, Award- Winning Ecommerce Agency
Manchester City Centre- 1 to 2 days in the office per week
Salary Up to £45k
Following an exciting period for the business this really well-established digital agency are now looking to bring a talented PPC Manager into their team. Does working for an agency who are collaborative, highly celebrated for their world famous retail clients, and just generally a really great bunch of people sounds appealing?
Maybe you work best with the flexibility of a predominantly remote role, with just 1-2 days a week in the office? If the answer is yes then read on....
They are a renowned agency who genuinely understands that the happiness, well-being, support and professional development of their team is the most important factor in a successful business.
- Hands on planning and execution of Paid Search campaigns
- Daily optimisation to ensure campaigns exceed KPI’s
- Analysis of performance
- Leading client meetings and contributing to slide content
- Creation of performance reports
- Compiling long term paid media strategies and forecasting
- Supporting and nurturing junior members within the team
What they’re looking for from you:
- Previous experience managing Google Ads campaigns across both Search and Shopping
- Experience of managing client expectations
- Proven knowledge of Google Ads platform
- Confident use of Excel, and ideally GA4, SA360 and Feed Management platforms
As an agency they offer:
- Company bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday package
- Primarily remote working with 1-2 days in their brand new office
- A culture of knowledge sharing
- Tonnes of other perks including socials, training plans and genuine career development
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.