I am looking for a passionate PPC Manager, to join a growing Performance Marketing team within the travel industry. It’s an exciting time for the business as they are in high growth mode and are expanding into European markets this summer. If you are commercially focused PPC specialist then this could be a great fit for you.
The successful candidate will be confident in delivering growth and efficiency, ideally within a travel business. They will set, and lead, the PPC strategy and manage the budget to deliver it.
Reporting into the Head of Performance, you will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of our PPC activity.
Some key responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and optimising multiple PPC accounts
- Devise and implement PPC strategies, executing key PPC techniques to grow the channel
- Budget management – forecasting & budgeting large marketing budgets
- Creating and testing new and existing Search and Display campaigns which span across multiple countries and languages
- Working with our in-house translators to create and maintain our foreign language campaigns.
- Tracking and Optimising Search and Display campaigns including CTR, CPC etc
- Conducting keyword research and looking for other growth areas
- Running the Google Shopping Campaigns
- Being responsible for optimising bid strategies
- Offering and developing optimisation ideas for landing pages
- Insight driven
- Data driven
- Keen eye for detail
- Commercially focused
- Experience with managing sizeable PPC budgets
Apply now to be considered - email@example.com l 0161 914 8499
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year
I am looking for a passionate PPC Manager, to join a growing Performance Marketing team within the travel industry. It’s an exciting time for the business as they are in high growth mode and are expanding into European markets this summer. If you are commercially focused PPC specialist then this ...
- £28k - 32k per year
We have partnered with an exciting business based in Nottingham city centre, working for an innovative brand. They are now looking to expand their digital marketing team and are looking for an experienced PPC expert to join their team. It is a great time to join the business, as they are currentl...
- £25k - 32k per year
Embedded in a vibrant part of Altrincham, our client offers a great career path with working with some of the top professionals in the industry. They offer a competitive salary as well as a fun and cosy work environment! This is a chance to be part of a high growth business and work on their PPC ...
- £25k - 33k per year
Are you interested in working for a luxury retailer and taking control of what they do from a digital point of view? If you’re an expert in Digital Acquisition and Paid Search then this is an exciting opportunity to work for a global retailer to really help them excel across a number of luxury br...