£30k - 40k per year
over 2 years ago
Forward Role Digital has partnered with a fin-tech business in Bolton as they look to hire a PPC Manager to help them grow their paid search teams. You will be responsible for setting the strategy and delivering growth and efficiencies across all paid search whilst managing a team who will implement your strategy, you will need still need to be hands on with some of the implementation. This an area of the business with significant opportunity for growth and future career development.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing, and confident in analytics with a good attention to detail and an eye for numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
- Manage an innovative PPC strategy.
- Drive improvements across responsible channels to achieve agreed volume and profitability to fit the business requirements
- Formulating and managing the implementation of initiatives to improve efficiency or scale of PPC campaigns depending on business requirements
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (Google Adwords, Bing)
- Ensure that knowledge of industry developments and best practice is shared with the wider team
- Be responsible for the ongoing testing and optimisation of paid search actives and bid management strategies.
- Generating and distributing management reports to the wider business to ensure awareness of search performance trends
- Review competitor activity to benchmark marketing performance
- Own the budget across relevant areas, ensuring latest spend forecasts are communicated and updated regularly
- Passionate and experienced marketing professional
- Proven track record as a PPC manager
- Passionate about Search, with an analytical mind-set with experience of working with large data sets, utilising strong excel skills
- Working knowledge of analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Hands on approach with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.