Do you have a love for fashion and want to be a part of a talented team, working in state of the art offices? This could be the perfect role for you!
We are working with one of the coolest global fashion brands who are looking for a PPC Marketing Executive to work for a leading retailer in Manchester. The ideal PPC Executive will bring innovative ideas, digital marekting knowledge, and be enthusiastic with their approach. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced renvironment.
You will be part of the Paid Performance Marketing team, which falls under the Marketing department. Within the team you will be a part of planning and implementing digital marketing across core territories, in additon to campaign creation and being responsible for driving huge budgets. This is a really exciting time to join!
As a PPC Executive you will work closely with the team and act as key support across the Search channel as well as across the wider Digital channels.
You will support the Senior Performance Marketing Executive in delivering strategic campaigns across all channels of paid search, primairly PPC, Paid Social, Display, Shopping and Re-Marketing across core territories. You will also drive innovation through creative, copy and audience tests, whilst delivering trade. In addition to developing a great understanding of the Search portfolio by industry reading, learning and relationship building with Google and other agency support. You will be agile and adaptable to trade plans, budget directives and new beta products within the market.
* Daily and weekly reporting on campaign performance across paid search campaigns
* Monitoring and optimising paid search campaigns. Providing analysis of current campaigns to the wider team on performance as well as recommendations for improvement
* You will work closely with the Trading team to create appropriate Ad copy, Sitelinks and Callouts to support trade promotions
* Take ownership of the International market campaigns to drive volume and channel efficiencies
* Provide support to the Senior Performance Marketing Exec in managing the daily budgets across all accounts, ensuring budget allocation is as efficient as possible
* Testing and implementation of various copy and messaging
* Lead the processes for new campaigns with the support of the Senior Performance Marketing Exec
* Keeping up to date with the latest trends in paid search and the digital marketing industry to share with the wider team
* Use of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adwords to make optimisation recommendations
What you will gain:
* Knowledge and development across paid search channels and execution of campaigns
* Wider digital marketing knowledge and understanding
* Delivery of campaigns across all areas of Search which drive support of company vision and purpose
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £23k - 30k per year
Are you a passionate paid search candidate who has experience in managing PPC campaigns and strategies across various acquisition platforms? If you’re interested in joining a global and vibrant eCommerce brand based just outside of Manchester City Centre then this role is for you! Our client base...
- £23k - 26.5k per year
We are looking for a PPC expert to join our fantastic digital marketing team; for a leading national supplier where you’ll be based out of their offices in Bury. You will be responsible for managing all PPC activities including search, display and remarketing. You’ll be joining an established Dig...
- £18k - 20k per year
Marketing Executive Are you looking to work for a well-established and exciting travel company experiencing great success? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Within this role you will gain an understanding of paid media and the travel industry. As the marketing Executive you will be sup...
- £18k - 24k per year
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven SEO Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house organic search team. Our client is a luxury leisure provider in the travel industry who have vastly grown in recent years and continuing their growth at a very fast paced. Their...