£30k - 35k per year
6 months ago
Passionate about PPC? Want to join a forward-thinking retail brand? If you are experienced in managing and implementing large PPC campaigns and strategies whilst being commercially minded then this is the role for you!
Forward Role have partnered with a retail business based in the heart of Lancashire, who are one of the fastest growing businesses in the North West and have continued excellent expansion plans across their three prestigious brands. Due to rapid growth and success, they are now looking to expand their digital team and bring in a new PPC Marketing Manager where you’ll be focussing on PPC, Display, Google Shopping, Paid Social and Retargeting.
As the PPC Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Create and develop extensive PPC campaigns and ensure all paid channels are maintained
- Test and optimise campaigns and big management to make improvements
- Track performance and keep up to date with trends and improvement opportunities to ensure ROI
- Report on campaigns and effectiveness to management and key stakeholders to ensure PPC management is on target
- Look after display, Google Shopping, paid social and retargeting PPC channels
PPC Marketing Manager's Key Skills:
- 2 years’ experience in a PPC role
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Shopping and Display (experience is advantageous)
- Previously managed budgets and delivered KPI’s
- Highly analytical and numerical
- Experience and working knowledge of the broad digital marketing channels
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to further their PPC experience and work in a fun and fast paced environment with an ever growing business.
Keywords: PPC, pay per click, paid search, paid social, paid media, marketing, digital marketing, digital, online marketing, acquisition, digital, digital marketing, online marketing, marketing, digital acquisition, customer acquisition, ROI, return on investment, paid search campaigns, display, retargeting, Google shopping, AdWords
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.