£25k - 35k per year
9 months ago
I am looking for a PR Account Manager to look after a range of advertising, media, education and tech accounts.
The same as everywhere else. Let's jump straight into how great it is to work there!
- They will contribute up to £500 a year towards a hobby or course of your choice (non-work related).
- Lunch is provided from the takeaway of your choice every Friday and they finish at 5:00pm to gather for drinks to celebrate the week’s work. In the summer the weekend starts at 4pm (more time to bronze).
- They take the entire team to a festival – or equivalent event - each year as a team day out.
- 25 days leave per year plus Bank Holidays. The office closes between Christmas and New Year. These days are in addition to your annual allowance.
- All employees are eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on company and personal performance.
- They contribute up to £50 a month towards mobile phone bills.
- They contribute up to £30 a month towards gym memberships/exercise classes and also offer access to free exercise classes in the local area, including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Running Club, Bootcamp, Abs Attack and Self-Defence.
- Every year they host an entire Christmas team event. Previous years have included overnight stays in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and many more. Christmas 2018 is a team trip to Venice.
- They really believe in investing in their people. Currently on offer are regular on-site massages, free vitamins and occasional surprises – this year everyone received a charcoal infused water bottle. They will also contribute up to £500 each year towards a work-related course.
- On top of all this they have a childcare vouchers scheme and workplace pension.
Go on. Apply.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.