£30k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Forward Role are excited to be working again with a long-standing client, a PR agency in London, seeking PR Account Manager.
Their client base comprises of a range of national and local businesses, across both B2C and B2B sectors and they have built a remarkable reputation based on the quality of service they deliver.
Duties will include:
- Building relationships with clients to fully understand their business needs.
- Devising effective PR strategies that utilise both traditional media and digital channels.
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Writing press releases, feature copy, social media and online content. Additionally, proof reading the work of junior members of staff
- Social media analysis
- Assisting with pitches for new business
- Managing junior members of staff
- Be creative - come up with great campaign ideas to support the standard press office activity
The agency has a great work culture - it's friendly and welcoming and there's a very active social scene. Moreover, they invest significantly in training and development to enable their people to progress and grow with them.
Previous experience within a PR agency is preferred but client side PR candidates will be considered.
Flexible working hours will be considered.
This is ideal for a PR Account Manager or a PR Senior Account Executive looking for the next step in their career.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.