£30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading tech business in the Merseyside area and they’re looking for a PR and Communications Manager to join their busy and growing Marketing team.
An integral part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for public relations and communications (internal and external)
Strong copy-writing and content planning skills are a must. PR will be managed in-house by the post holder, so you should be media-savvy and able to develop and build relationships with journalists.
Ideally you will have experience of writing B2B copy, with the ability to translate technical information into compelling user-friendly copy. You will be savvy in developing and delivering key messages that show off our product benefits to our construction audience. You will also work with senior figures in the organisation to produce thought leadership content that will position our client as best-in-class experts.
An understanding of SEO, social media and Hubspot (or similar) is desirable.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Conveying technical information in a user-friendly manner
- Evaluation and using data to inform priorities and targeting
- Campaign or project management
- Content planning
- Content delivery
- Interpreting technical features into customer benefits
- Writing for different target audiences (understanding audiences)
- Degree in PR, marketing, journalism or English (or similar)
- An understanding of the marketing mix.
- PR / media relations experience
- Line management experience
- Internal communications
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.