£40k - 45k per year
PR & Communications Manager
Hybrid – 2 day work from home
£40,000 - £50,000
Forward Role are working with an award winning business service provider who collaborate with SME businesses across the UK.
Due to continued growth they are currently looking for a PR & Communications Manager to join their growing Marketing team to help manage activity across all brands.
- Manage organic social media activity including the creation of content for social media channels.
- Drive cross-sales, increase engagements, retention and acquisition through developing positive customer behavior.
- Identify relevant news stories to create press releases whilst delivering and developing media relations strategy.
- Write newsletters, blogs and website content including copywriting ensuring all content is consistent in terms of style, quality & tone.
- Provide support with reviews on platforms including TrustPilot and Reviews.IO to increase positive ratings.
- Enhance marketing support & communications for our existing and potential partner network.
- Events management and planning.
- Degree in one of the following: marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or a related discipline.
- Extensive experience in PR as well as a corporate communications background with a track record of successful campaigns with industry experience in Telecoms, Energy, Utilities or Financial Services (preferred).
- IT Literate including Microsoft Office, social media & CMS platforms.
- You will have outstanding written & editing skills with experience creating, editing and promoting content as well as using content management systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to the highest standard.
- You will have a proactive mind-set & can-do approach.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.