Manchester City Centre
£27k - 31k per year
about 1 year ago
PR and Communications Manager
One of the most exciting business in Manchester is looking for a PR and Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will deliver PR and communications to raise the profile of the company as a leader in their market.
This will suit someone with extensive PR and communications role with 4+ years of experience.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Develop and deliver the PR and communications strategy
- Manage the media relations in support of key objectives
- Manage the PR on a number of important strategic projects the business is involved in
- Implement a system to handle media enquiries
- Manage crisis communications
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to ensure work is delivered on time and to budget
- Deliver a range of digital communications
- You must have proven experience in a PR and communications role
- Experience developing complex key messages and communicating them to diverse audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Substantial media relations experience
- Able to form relationships quickly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
£27,000 to £31,000 per annum plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.