PR and Content Manager
Forward Role are working with an award-winning Marketing Communications Agency that are growing from strength to strength, working with regional, national and international brands across varying sectors. They are now looking to take on a PR and Content Manager to join their existing client team and to take lead in managing the PR and content programmes for a portfolio of B2B clients.
- Day to day client contact, establishing their needs and managing projects form brief to delivery, managing expectations
- Devising content plans and calendars, generating ideas for content
- Develop content for various platforms; blogs, web, editorial, press releases
- Securing media coverage, establishing rapport with journalists
- Work effectively with internal creatives to generate visual content
- Manage social platforms
- 2+ years’ experience in PR and content focused role
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- Knowledge of the media landscape and experience of pitching to journalists
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Competent at managing social platforms
- A passionate writer and ability to adapt tone of voice
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 31k per year
- Posted 6 days ago
PR and Communications Manager Introduction: One of the most exciting business in Manchester is looking for a PR and Communications Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave. You will deliver PR and communications to raise the profile of the company as a leader in their market. This will suit so...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
PR and Social Media Manager Up to £35,000 Manchester City Centre SimpliSafe is an award-winning home security business providing great value plug and play products. With over three million loyal customers in the US and backed by one of the world's leading venture capitalists Hellman & Friedman, t...
- £22k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 22 days ago
We’re exclusively recruiting for an exciting, growing business based in Chorley who are looking for a PR and Marketing Executive due to continued growth. As the PR & Marketing Executive you will focus on developing and implementing the PR Strategy to amplify the group’s subsidiary businesses with...
- £26k - 32k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
PR Account Manager - PR Agency Manchester Forward Role are working with a leading PR Agency in Central Manchester who are looking to recruit an experienced PR Account Manager to join their busy team. This agency boast an exciting portfolio of clients across B2B and consumer and have produce some ...