£25k - 35k per year
about 1 year ago
PR and Content Manager
Forward Role are working with an award-winning Marketing Communications Agency that are growing from strength to strength, working with regional, national and international brands across varying sectors. They are now looking to take on a PR and Content Manager to join their existing client team and to take lead in managing the PR and content programmes for a portfolio of B2B clients.
- Day to day client contact, establishing their needs and managing projects form brief to delivery, managing expectations
- Devising content plans and calendars, generating ideas for content
- Develop content for various platforms; blogs, web, editorial, press releases
- Securing media coverage, establishing rapport with journalists
- Work effectively with internal creatives to generate visual content
- Manage social platforms
- 2+ years’ experience in PR and content focused role
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally
- Knowledge of the media landscape and experience of pitching to journalists
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Competent at managing social platforms
- A passionate writer and ability to adapt tone of voice
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.