£28k - 35k per year
0161 914 8556
5 months ago
I'm exired to be working with a brand new client in South Manchester / Cheshire.
An ambitious creative agency, who regularly produce social media content, blog posts and email copy for their clients from most sectors including tech, but this role will also cover long form and technical content, website and advertising copy, press releases and campaign collateral.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person looking for a role where they can really have an impact on the growth, processes and culture of an organisation - eventually managing a content team.
You will have a great deal of autonomy in the day-to-day running of your accounts so we’re looking for a self-starter who is both commercially astute and can spot opportunites for growth.
This ambitous agency in a period of growth work across a wide variety of projects, from one-off website builds through to fully integrated lead generation campaigns and heaps of content.
We’re looking for:
- Skilled account management – you’ll be comfortable dealing with clients at all levels and able to take ownership of your accounts, from quoting and briefing to proactively looking for opportunities for growth of the account
- Excellent writing skills – being able to craft great copy, from case studies and blogs to long form content and social media posts, the postholder could be a key part of content creation
- The ability to think creatively and strategically when devising creative briefs, as well as the ability to critically evaluate creative work
- A thorough understanding of social media, its place in an integrated strategy and the ability to interpret analytics
- The ability to keep smiling under pressure, whilst maintaining high standards
- An eye for detail – as a natural writer, the postholder could be relied on to proof and critique content in many forms across the agency
This fantastic agency that truly offer a work life balance have got a great client list, a fantastic working environment, some flexibility with your hours, 25 days a year holiday pro-rata, a bonus scheme for new business, a duvet day on your birthday and the chance to be instrumental in the growth of this ambitious young agency.
Don't hesitate in applying, this role is not your standard agency role so it won't be vacant long.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.