PR & Marketing Assistant - Hybrid
PR & Marketing Assistant
Hybrid – 3 days in office per week (flexible)
Are you a marketing graduate looking for your first role? Do you have some PR experience? Forward Role are currently on the hunt for a PR & Marketing to join one of the largest online retailers for lovers of the outdoors, thrill seekers and those in search of an adventure!
About the role…
- Become a day to day contact for and manage PR agency relationships.
- Co-ordinate with the country managers to develop territory specific influencer marketing campaigns and brand activity.
- Managing celebrity & influencer partnership campaigns including influencer orders.
- Measure results of both online and offline brand activations and present in stakeholder meetings.
- Work closely with the Marketing Executive to manage content creation shoots.
- Assist with admin for retail campaigns.
- Collaborate with international representatives around the world.
- Work on seasonal campaigns by collaborating with PR agencies. Managing budgets, objectives and brand awareness.
What will you need for the role?
- Some experience in PR & Marketing or a relevant degree.
- Understanding of influencer marketing and PR.
- Passion and can-do attitude.
- Openness to learning new skills.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills.
- Ability to track PR budgets and provide budget updates to the Marketing Manager.