£25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
over 1 year ago
Our client, a leading tech business in East Manchester are looking to recruit a PR and Social Media Executive to joint their busy team.
The role will be responsible for PR and Social Media strategy implementation, planning, coordination and delivering content materials and activities to gain maximum impact across Europe.
It will also focus on building strong relationships with European offices, increasing synergy, efficiency and unity toward PR/Social media ROI.
- Manage the creation, distribution and usage monitoring of the PR and social media content calendar. Report on the outcomes and impact to the wider team.
- Act as a key point of contact internally and externally for all PR & Social Media Activity.
- Crisis management when appropriate.
- Maintain social media guidelines manual ensuring training is given where applicable and ongoing support is provided. Also, maintain social media engagement strategy and work with local offices to achieve effective reach.
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure the smooth running of the creation and production processes, with responsibility for the accurate proofing of copy, design and artwork
- Ensure that deadlines are met, and budgets are observed.
- Manage and co-ordinate meetings and ensure that the team have all appropriate materials to hand.
- Participate in the ongoing development and improvement of processes and systems.
- Previous experience in PR, journalism and social media.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a PR/Marketing related subject and/or 5 years Marketing EMEA experience
- Strong Digital Marketing understanding and experience, analytical, administrative and organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task.
- Good understanding of Social media platforms and strategic activities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.