£40k - 50k per year
PR & Social Media Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Bath – 4 days per month in the office
Do you want to join one of the UK’s fastest growing D2C brands?
Do you have experience working with luxury products?
Forward Role are exclusively partnered with a fast growing luxury retailer to find their newest PR & Social Media Manager to join their growing team. The aim of the role is to enhance brand visibility, engage with their target audience and to play a pivotal role in their growth.
About the role…
- Build relationships with influencers, bloggers, and journalists, ensuring media coverage and endorsements.
- Monitor media coverage, create reports, and support crisis communication strategies.
- Analyse social media metrics, generate creative content ideas, and collaborate with PR agencies for traditional and digital PR initiatives.
- Develop and implement social media strategies across platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube to increase brand awareness, engagement, and traffic.
- Create and curate compelling content aligning with their tone of voice and values, resonating with our target audience.
- Monitor new trends, recommend strategies, and engage with followers to build strong online relationships.
- Manage online reputation by addressing comments and reviews, collaborating with cross-functional teams for integrated brand and marketing campaigns.
What they are looking for…
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing and must have experience in public relations and social media.
- Proven track record in managing social media accounts and successful social media strategies.
- Experience in both traditional & digital PR.
- Creative mind-set, ability to think outside the box, and adaptability to industry trends.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and bonus package.
- Flexible and remote working arrangements.
- Career development & training opportunities.
- Fun and collaborative team.
- Retail discounts.
Interested in the role? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.