Manchester City Centre
£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
4 months ago
PR and Social Media Manager
Up to £35,000
Manchester City Centre
SimpliSafe is an award-winning home security business providing great value plug and play products. With over three million loyal customers in the US and backed by one of the world's leading venture capitalists Hellman & Friedman, their ambition is to become a global brand – starting with a European head office in Manchester.
Simplisafe’s mission is to ‘make every home secure’ and with beautifully designed, easy to install hardware, coupled with a world class user experience, customers can create their own bespoke security system to suit every home.
Simplisafe is already the fastest growing brand in the home security sector and we’re looking for marketers who can continue to drive our growth in the UK and Europe.
If you’re looking to work in a well backed technology & ecommerce scale up with a flat structure and an entrepreneurial culture where the best idea wins then this will be a great opportunity for you
PR and Social Media Manager Role Purpose
You will drive and implement the PR and Social strategy for the UK division of Simplisafe – promoting brand awareness and gaining vital exposure both online and offline.
- To develop and implement the annual PR strategy working in conjunction with the Head of Marketing.
- Be responsible for all media relations, ensuring that a positive brand image is conveyed at all times.
- Own and build the influencer network across multiple channels – including YouTube.
- Develop the Social Media strategy and implement this across all social channels.
- Researching the latest trends and techniques to improve the social and community performance
- Reporting back to the rest of the team on all PR and Social activity, constantly developing these channels.
- Develop an understanding of competitors and how the business’s communication strategy can differentiate from others.
- To work closely with agencies to maximise brand exposure during the UK launch
- Ensure the maintenance and enhancement of online conversations are of the highest quality.
- Developing strong relationships with journalists and the media
- An experienced PR and Social Manager with a proven track record of delivering high impact campaigns online and offline
- Highly creative and passionate
- Crisis communications experience
- Excellent time management
- Strong copywriting skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.