£20k - 25k per year
07732 689 608
6 months ago
PR Executive - 9 month contract
An exciting role has arisen for an experienced PR Executive to join a leading UK travel brand, who specialise in UK stays. They have a sizeable marketing team and are looking for someone that can work well within a team, as well as taking your own initiative to push the business forward.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract, work will initially be remote.
About the role:
- Research and identify new media and PR opportunities to raise the profile of the brand.
- Work with the PR Manager and external agency to plan monthly, quarterly and annual PR strategy in order to gain positive media coverage for the brand.
- Support on the delivery of multi-channel PR activity, this includes responding to media requests, writing press releases, arranging press trips and sourcing data to support PR campaigns
- Support the PR Manager in the planning and delivery of exhibitions at shows and events.
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and key stakeholders.
- Support the Social Media team on consumer channels
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Previous experience as a PR Executive, in a similar role
- Understanding of news cycles and media relations
- Perfect spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have an excellent understanding of writing for PR media audiences and online.
- You will need to be self-motived and able to work on own initiative whilst being a team player and have the ability and willingness to ‘muck in’ and support the wider team as required.
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple activities at once
Interested? Apply ASAP or get in touch with Beth Price on 07732 689608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.