3 months ago
An exciting retailer, who are currently going through and exciting period of change, are looking for a PR Manager (PR Lead) to join from the New Year in rolling contract. They need someone who can generate a “buzz” around the business and all the brilliant things achieving.
The client are based near Bury and will need someone on a rolling contract. This will likely be a 6 week to 3 month contract with the strong possibility of permanent position being available. They are able to offer a competitive daily rate
About the business:
A leading retailer with a rich history and an exciting future
- Develop and implement a PR strategy to boost brand awareness
- Produce quality PR to maximise the brands reach
- Sign of content/copy from the junior members of the team
- Responsibility for on and offline channels e.g. social media, website, news, media
- Establish successful working relationships with PR agency
- Work with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels to find quality stories to promote
- Demonstrable experience in a PR role before is essential
- You will be required to show examples of your work
- Experience working in or with a large organisation wold be a preference
- Comfortable managing small teams
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders and business parts easily and effectively
- Strong copy/writing ability
- Knowledge of all relevant on and offline channels
£40,000 to £50,000
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.