£25k - 40k per year
over 1 year ago
We are looking for an experienced retail focussed PR Manager to join an exciting and ever-growing ecommerce fashion brand. This is a rare opportunity for someone to really contribute to the business instead of being a cog in a machine. As the PR Manager, you’ll have the chance to achieve long term career goals, build on engagement through celebrities and influencers to help the business grow and become more successful.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the other areas of the business to implement relevant PR & Social Media Strategies that will help improve the company’s reach
- Establish and maintain relationships that help promote the brand
- Research, identify and contact relevant celebrities and influencers for promotions
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide and create successful content campaigns
- Measure and report strategy performances
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure that content and campaigns follow the tone of voice
- Up to date with the latest media trends
Who you will be
- An experienced PR Manager, ideally from a retail and/or fashion brand
- An exceptional and charismatic communicator, you thrive on building and maintaining relationships
- Thick skinned and positive, this role isn’t for the faint hearted!
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised with a strategic and commercial focus
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV to Faye Dixon at Forward Role, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.