£20k - 25k per year
7 months ago
PR Account Executive – Integrated Marketing Agency
Forward Role are working with full-service marketing agency who are looking for motivated Senior PR Account Executive to join the PR team to work across a portfolio of both B2B and B2C clients.
- Managing day-today client contact for a portfolio of B2C and consumer accounts
- Writing press releases and selling in to the media
- Building strong relationships with key journalists
- Developing copy for blogs, articles and social channels
- Keeping up to date with client industry news and media trends
- A minimum of 1 year's experience within a PR agency
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Experience writing press releases and selling into the media
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Pro-active attitude and eager to progress your PR career!
So whether you're a PR Account Executive looking for that next step, or a Senior PR Executive looking for a new challenge, this is a great chance to join a down-to-earth working environment that offer lots of training and fantastic career progression.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.