£20k - 35k per year
5 months ago
Predictive Modelling Analyst – Marketing
Forward Role are working with a large online retailer in North Manchester. The experienced Marketing Analytics team is growing and are recruiting a Predictive Modelling Analyst.
Through propensity models and advanced analytics you will be responsible for various projects ranging from customer segmentation, lifetime value to develop a true understanding of the businesses key customer groups.
- Producing statistical models to understand the customer and develop personalisation and product recommendations
- Understanding customer behaviour through predictive modelling and cluster analysis
- Improving site optimisation and conversion rate by providing in-depth analysis to the customer journey
- Provide actionable insight for the acquisition team across digital marketing campaigns
Skills / experience:
- Proven experience of predictive analysis
- Strong knowledge of Python/R/SQL
- Experience using Power BI or similar tools
- Previous experience working with digital data is desirable
- Adobe or Google Analytics knowledge is desirable
- Strong understanding of marketing
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.