£25k - 30k per year
3 months ago
PRESENTATION / POWERPOINT DESIGNER
Integrated Events Agency
Up to £30,000 (DOE)
Working with an Integrated Events Agency with a global reach, I’m on the search for an established Presentation Designer looking to join an agency embarking on a very exciting period of growth.
The successful applicant will be a proven designer with commercial experience working on the development of presentations, creative new business initiatives, rich-media interactive presentations and content for mobile platforms, as well as technically accurate figure redraws, layouts and illustrations.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to advise on the creative direction of presentation design projects.
- Produce creative concepts and templates for e-learning and pitch presentations.
- Producing PowerPoints for large scale events such as Congress and AGMs.
- Produce complex PowerPoint presentations that include animations and hyperlinked content.
- Produce figure redraws for manuscripts and posters, as well as complex scientific illustrations.
To be considered for this role, you must be proactive and personable, with a team-focused approach. You will be confident at working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Other requirements include...
- A minimum of 2–3 years of design experience within a similar position
- Strong technical knowledge, coupled with a creative flair for design and layout.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates knowledge of graphical composition, typography, colour and layout.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Prezi.
Interested? APPLY and email: Nathan@forwardrole.com for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.