£24k - 30k per year
8 months ago
Join a fun, driven and passionate community of like-minded individuals focused on creating unique engagement experiences. We believe in designing and developing impactful ways to tell brand stories through events, marketing and communication programs.
What we are looking for:
- An up-to-date portfolio speaks for itself…
- Accomplished PowerPoint and/or Keynote skills.
- Visual Problem solver – you dissect complex information to simplify for easier audience viewing.
- Comfortable in taking the lead on projects coupled with the ability to mentor and advise junior members of staff.
- Ability to priorities projects, communication progress and deliver work on time.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Strong presentation design experience, 3+ years’ experience preferred however a strong portfolio is also suitable.
- OS: Primarily, Windows. Secondarily, OSX.
- Software skills Software skills should include mastery and efficient use of PowerPoint and/or Keynote, Adobe CS applications: Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Experience within an agency environment is a plus, but not essential.
Work within an agency who provide seamless work to all of their clients, flexible to expand when required and last years worked with over 150 specialists delivering more than 50 client briefs.
If you are looking for a company that has no boundaries, then this is an opportunity for you…
Interested? APPLY, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.