Manchester City Centre
£25k - 36k per year
about 1 year ago
£25,000 - £36,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established and innovative financial services business in Manchester City Centre. The Commercial department are recruiting a Pricing Analyst to join an established team and support the Pricing Manager. As a Pricing Analyst, you will monitor multiple channel trading, financial products and develop statistical models such as customer propensity and life time value.
You will be working on specific projects, but also offering ad hoc support and analysis for stakeholders and departments across the whole business.
- Develop solutions to deliver on business requirements
- Query large databases, extracting and manipulating data ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Develop and roll out predictive models and segmentations
- Perform and deliver in-depth analysis, providing insight to solve and answer business problems/questions
- Deliver pricing solutions to maximise the businesses ability to reach targets
Skills / Experience:
- Graduate in a numerical degree or 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience using SAS / SQL and Emblem / R / Python
- Experience building statistical models and implementing solutions
- Understanding of pricing models
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 365 143
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.