£70k - 90k per year + Training budget, pension, holiday + Many others
6 months ago
A growing and well-backed software house who deliver unique and industry leading products require a Principal Java Developer, who can take a lead role in a technology function of around 20 and be the driving force behind modern Agile, CI/CD, TDD, Pair Programming and cloud practices.
As a Principal Java Developer in the company, you will have the opportunity to be the “go-to” specialist for all things Java, AWS, Agile and development practices.
The successful Principal Java Developer will be responsible for:
- Following and driving modern agile processes.
- Undertake technical leadership.
- Act as a SCRUM Master.
- Ensuring development is carried out to a high standard.
- Support the growth and development of Juniors.
- Working with the Head of Dev and Lead Architect to deliver best in class solutions.
- Monitoring day to day progress within the team and projects.
As a Principal Java Developer you will ideally have the following experience:
- Java 8+.
- AWS, CI/CD.
- Agile (SCRUM).
If you’d like to operate within a fast-growing and high performing environment where you’ll have broad responsibility and control over a product then click apply today to begin the process.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.