£75k - 80k per year + Excellent benefits
Principal .NET Developer
Hybrid - 2 days per week at Liverpool based office
Want to work for a leading provider of insurance products and services, committed to innovation, quality, and customer satisfaction? As a Principal .NET Developer, you will collaborate with a talented team on various technologies and frameworks, driving the development of scalable solutions in line with strategic objectives.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers, fostering a collaborative and motivated environment.
- Collaborate with other team leads, architects, and the CTO to develop high-quality backend applications.
- Embrace SOLID principles, clean architecture patterns, and microservice enterprise architecture.
- Engage in testing, debugging, and optimizing application performance.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Lead / Senior .NET Developer.
- Proficiency in C# and DotNet / DotNet Core.
- Experience with Restful JSON services, WebApi, SOAP, or similar web services.
- Working knowledge of Azure or similar cloud platforms, Identity Service / Keycloak for security, and Kubernetes, Docker for containerization.
- Proficiency in Azure Devops, Terraform, CI/CD, GIT, GitFlow, or similar.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum environments, working closely with QA's, BA's, Product Owners, and stakeholders.
If intesrested, reach out and we can get your application started today!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.