£40k - 50k per year
Amazing oppotunity for an experienced Print Marketing Manager to join a reputable, well known UK retailer to work across their print strategy. The business is going through an exciting digital transformation moving customers online and you will be a big part of this, working closely with the digital team on this strategy and how print can be used to implement this.
The company have a down to earth, passionate and fun culture.
This is a 9 month contract role, based in their offices in Greater Manchester. Flexibility considered once we are out of restrictions (work from home for meantime).
About the role:
- Responsible for the print channel strategy and investment.
- Create the annual print marketing plan, making sure it is in line with customer and commercial priorities.
- Lead, deliver and report on all print activity.
- Working with a number of stakeholders internally, building strong relationships.
- Manage and lead a team.
- Work with the digital transformation team to devise and excute this strategy in line with agreed metrics.
- Strong experience in print marketing, being in charge of print strategy.
- Excellent undestanding of print channels.
- Retail background.
- Execellent communication skills, and able to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- This business has th customer at their heart of all they do, you will have this same ethos.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
If you are interested in the role please aply today, or get in touch with Beth Price for more info firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689 608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.