over 2 years ago
Print Project Manager
An exciting marketing agency south of Manchester are looking for an Interim Print Project Manager to help deliver a critical project for one of their key clients. This will involve delivering a quality 1000 page catalogue on time and to budget.
This role will sit on site at the clients offices near Chester and will run until the September. If you have experience of project management and/or delivering a catalogue then this role is for you!
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Act as project manager ensuring the catalogue is delivered on time, to budget and to a high standard
- Work with the team to develop timescales, critical action points and deliverables of the project
- Establish relationships with the client and the agency team to ensure the projects runs smoothly
- Drive the team forward to deliver the project by the end of September, it is essential it is delivered on time
- Hold updates and reviews with the client so they are happy with the work and progress
- Experience managing important projects on time and to a high quality is essential
- Experience building a catalogue would be preferable
- Agency or in house experience welcome as long as you have project management or catalogue experience in the past
- You must be well organised and adaptable
- Strong relationship builder
- You must be able to work on site with the client near Chester
A competitive salary
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.