£40k - 45k per year
3 months ago
Forward Role has exclusively partnered with Missguided as they build out their world-class Product team.
The Missguided Product Owners & Analysts Team sits at the centre of everything we do as an IT department for the wider business. The team is a collaborative, flat-structured collection of like-minded professionals who work with everyone across the business (from junior developers up to board members) to facilitate an initial idea through to release into Production. Knowledge-sharing and ideas-exchange is our core principal, allowing each team member to learn from each other, which in turn provides us with a “whole world” view of Missguided and its ambitions.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Analyst to work with our Product Owners and the wider business to support the roadmap for one of our key e-Commerce business areas. You will be responsible for facilitating and overseeing development of User Stories for a Product Line’s backlog, working closely with the Product Owner on understanding the priorities and business value of the releases you support.
What you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the business vision and ensuring the development team(s) have enough prepared tasks on the backlog to work on.
- Creating clear, concise, and relevant user stories within project boards in Jira.
- Supporting backlog refinement and prioritisation in collaboration with the Product Owner and other key stakeholders.
- Sign off that the final product, feature, or sprint meets the requirements you defined.
- Supporting the Business in determining/gathering their requirements and/or working with other areas to define and refine these requirements.
- Effective stakeholder analysis and subsequent stakeholder management.
- Understanding the ROI for features delivered through the team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience and understanding of working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience working with teams developing and maintaining technologies related to E-Commerce.
- Adept at understanding data flows between applications
- Able to define/run/facilitate Business/IT requirements workshops, producing relevant output for review.
- Experience in assisting the business with the definition of an MVP and with the phasing of projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with keen attention to detail.
- Employs a proactive approach to solving problems and obtaining answers to questions.
- Experience within a multi-channel retail environment.
- Proven influencing skills.
- Experience of any ERP system (ideally SAP).
- Familiar with using Jira
- A detailed understanding of the “pre-purchase” customer journey, from landing on a webpage up to actual checkout and purchase.
- A detailed understanding of the “post-purchase” customer journey, including product returns, customer care and warehouse operations.
What's on offer
- Free parking
- Company bonus
- Summer hours scheme
- Buy / Sell holiday scheme
- Early 4pm finish on a Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 30% staff discount
- Missguided/Mennace sample sales
- Membership for Drapers, Retail Credit and Union Retail Trust
- Missguided Moments (competitions, parties & giveaways)
- Reward Portal – providing discount and cashback on 1000 major retailers.
- State of the art building, fun working environment, spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.