£30k - 35k per year + Benefits
Product Analytics Executive – Remote (Office day once a month)
Salary 30-35k D.O.E
Forward Role is partnered with a fast growing innovative Financial Services business who are looking for their next superstar Product Analytics Executive. This is a digital-focused, and customer-centric business who are award winning and the best in the industry. You’ll be joining a high energy and supportive team to help bring the proposition led strategy to life, working with stakeholders across the business and using data to drive business decisions.
About the Role
As a Product Analytics Executive, you will be analytically minded and have a love for data! Working within the Product team, the role will have involvement in product development, analysis of customer engagement and driving business improvements.
How will you do this?
- A strong mind-set around Data, Analytics and Insights working collaboratively with all departments of the business
- Research driven with a strong background in Competitor Analysis & Market Research
- Proactively identify and address issues and implement improvements by Root cause Analysis & Product performance analysis
- Work with Data manipulation, reporting your findings back to Stakeholders and Product Managers
What will you need?
- Experience with Data visualisation tools such as Excel, Power BI & Google Data/Looker Studio
- Reporting experience and an ability to provide input from Data
- Experience using SQL is an advantage
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate data analyst, looking for a commercially focused role. Due to continued success and growth, there are endless opportunities for growth and development.
The business offer fantastic benefits - Alongside 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) , there is an option to buy extra holiday days. There is also an annual performance based bonus, health cash plan, private family medical cover, life cover and sick pay.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.