£24k - 28k per year
Product Content Executive
Up to 28K
I am working with a well-known fashion/ retail brand with offices in Manchester, in the search for 2X Product Content Executives.
The Product Content Executive is responsible for producing and managing product and brand content for Digital, Marketplaces & Wholesale Partners that will also be used across a wide range of marketing collateral. The content will support main range, brand ranges including celebrity and quick response collections.
Product Content Management
- Ensure content is consumer focused and brand consistent
- Detailed, consumer friendly information available for all products – adapted and consumerised where necessary
- Effectively managed product content for the season, e.g. model information, garment care information, sizing guidance, FAQs
- Internal categorisation of products for consistent reporting and analysis
- All necessary product information available for quick response ranges to be able to react quickly and supply own DTC, Marketplaces and wholesale online partners.
- Celebrity campaign collections aligned with online consumer trends, feature best sellers and create consumer interest with new product concepts. Working with the Digital team for online exclusives where required.
- Work with Product and Digital team to ensure accurate product data flowing into the ecommerce PIM and up to date product information in all systems e.g PLM
- Work with the Marketplace digital teams and Key wholesale Customer Service Teams with ecommerce PIM for 3rd party and drop shipment customers.
- Roadmap produced with Ecommerce for each season with continuous improvement to the product information provided on schedule.
- Different ways of communicating content to the consumer tested and analysed with the Ecommerce team leading to a better brand experience, sales and a reduction in returns
- Sales and search trends identified with the Product Manager/Ecommerce Merchandiser/Wholesale Ecommerce, influencing new ranges for B2C / ecommerce and fast
Brand & Product Knowledge
- Consistent brand tone of voice in all communications.
- Product ranges, product features and technologies effectively communicated to the consumer resulting in maximised sales
- Understand differences in customer profile and core product ranges across global territories.
- Work with our product teams on product categorisation for customer segmentation online
- Brand creatives maximised across all our digital channels and marketing
- Branded presentations prepared when necessary to support sales and DTC.
Photoshoots & Sample Responsibilities
- Support in the management of all web image collateral including still life, product and web model photography, especially on new quick response ranges
- Assist in the management of preparation for photoshoots including creative approach to styling, ordering stock, props, packing and documentation.
- Attend location or studio shoots where applicable.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed briefs and style guides for photography where appropriate.
- Assist in the product sample management, including checklist of when samples are sent out/returned.
- Assist in all image management on the content hub including image uploading and tagging
Key skills/ experience
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience with digital marketing and online content creation
- Strong copywriting skills
- Proven experience working closely with Product and Ecommerce teams is ESSENTIAL
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, producing high quality work to tight and often changing and conflicting deadlines
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and other similar reporting tools
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.