£45k - 50k per year
0161 914 8499
about 2 years ago
We've partnered with an exciting start up in Camden who are looking for a talented Delivery Manager to join their growing tech team. Working in an agile product team you'll be the internal brand advocate for delivery management, tasked with evolving their approach to agile software development to help them solve the right problems, ship great code and have a positive impact on both their users and the business.
Working on a specific product to start you'll be entering an exciting area of their business to create high profile campaigns partnering with challenging internal and external stakeholders. You'll have loads of support from all disciplines to help improve delivery in your team and it's likely they'll hire further delivery managers so this role for the right person could progress to be a leadership position in the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead agile and lean practices in the team that enable the team to collaborate and deliver value against the product vision
- Proactively learn new techniques and know when to use them
- Be focussed on the health and happiness of the team and how they work together
- Encourage and motivate the team, protecting them from external distractions so they can focus on what they do best
- Work with key stakeholders to improve processes that surround the product team so that delivery is as efficient and impactful as possible
- Work with the Product Manager to report team plans and progress to key stakeholders and the wider organisation
What they're looking for:
- Experience of being a Delivery Manager, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager or similar, ideally in a tech startup environment
- Able to give examples of where you have supported a product team to deliver using a range of agile tools and techniques
- Experience of stakeholder management - including stakeholders from non-product disciplines
- Experience of applying agile techniques in the context of a more waterfall project or organisation
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 585 221 031
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.