We've partnered with an exciting start up in Camden who are looking for a talented Delivery Manager to join their growing tech team. Working in an agile product team you'll be the internal brand advocate for delivery management, tasked with evolving their approach to agile software development to help them solve the right problems, ship great code and have a positive impact on both their users and the business.
Working on a specific product to start you'll be entering an exciting area of their business to create high profile campaigns partnering with challenging internal and external stakeholders. You'll have loads of support from all disciplines to help improve delivery in your team and it's likely they'll hire further delivery managers so this role for the right person could progress to be a leadership position in the company.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead agile and lean practices in the team that enable the team to collaborate and deliver value against the product vision
- Proactively learn new techniques and know when to use them
- Be focussed on the health and happiness of the team and how they work together
- Encourage and motivate the team, protecting them from external distractions so they can focus on what they do best
- Work with key stakeholders to improve processes that surround the product team so that delivery is as efficient and impactful as possible
- Work with the Product Manager to report team plans and progress to key stakeholders and the wider organisation
What they're looking for:
- Experience of being a Delivery Manager, Product Manager, Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager or similar, ideally in a tech startup environment
- Able to give examples of where you have supported a product team to deliver using a range of agile tools and techniques
- Experience of stakeholder management - including stakeholders from non-product disciplines
- Experience of applying agile techniques in the context of a more waterfall project or organisation
For more information get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on email@example.com or 07 585 221 031
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Competitive day rate available
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Assistant Product Marketing Manager to join the team based in Northwich. You will join us on a full time basis as part of a 6 month fixed term contract and in return will receive a competitive day rate until April 2019 with possible extension beyon...
- £45k - 60k per year
Product Manager – Central London – Funded Start-Up - £50,000 - £60,000 My client is a fully-funded start up within the fintech space. Having had a huge 2018 where they secured funding and grabbed national headlines they are now looking to build on this in 2019. They are currently looking for a Pr...
- £40k - 45k per year
A leading retailer has since significant YoY digital growth and as such is looking for an eCommerce Delivery Lead to be responsible for leading cross functional teams and external partners whislt being accountable for delivering market leading e-commerce projects. The Role: You will allow project...
- £40k - 50k per year
A leading HealthTec business in Leeds is looking for a Product Owner to represent the customer needs, utilise and prioritise customer insight and feedback to maximising the value to the customer whilst improving internal efficiencies whilst keeping in line with business requirements. The successf...