We’re looking for an outstanding Product Designer to join a growing Tech startup based in North London. As part of this team, you will be instrumental in shaping all aspects of the user experience on a daily basis.
- Working as part of a collaborative team to deliver the best experience for customers across responsive web
- Develop and deliver wireframes, visual mockups and user flows that effectively communicate and validate design vision within the team and our users
- Collaborate with our engineers throughout the development process of features to ensure the delivery of innovative and scalable product experiences
Skills we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar UX or Product Design role, preferably in a startup
- Skilled in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Framer, Principle & InVision
- A self-starter who can work on their own or as part of a team
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed visual design.
- Some understanding of basic coding / development is helpful but not essential
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, get in touch for immediate consideration.
Get in touch with me on 07909 801 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £60k - 80k per year
I'm working with a cutting-edge Property startup based in Central London, who are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join their creative team. As the Lead Product Designer you will be working across market-leading products, ensuring easy-to-use designs are created and maintained. Key responsi...
- Central London
- £26k - 35k per year
We have the pleasure of working for an amazing agency based in West London, to find an ambitious designer to join their ever growing, vibrant team. The agency over the past two months have won 11 pitches and there’s no stopping them now. This fully integrated agency work with global FMCG, Retail ...
- £30k - 40k per year
UX Designer Manchester City Centre Marketing & Communications Agency - Up to £40,000 Working on behalf of a Marketing & Communications Agency based in the heart of Manchester I am on the search for a proven User Experience Designer; in this role you will play a big part of the agencies future gro...
- £25k - 30k per year
We are working with an award-winning Creative Communications agency outside of London to find a fantastic and ambitious Midweight Designer to join their family run business. The fully integrated agency produce creative campaigns that are delivered across a multitude of channels, but what is so in...